- If you are constantly berating yourself because you’re not good enough…. then you won’t be.
- If you can’t see accept yourself, how can you expect others to?
Positive reinforcement works much better on children than negative reinforcement~ This also applies to you.
- Stop being so hard on yourself, accept your faults, embrace your positive traits, and work on changing the things you want to change about yourself.
- You might not feel confident, attractive, or good enough…. but take a deep breath, pretend you are, and soon you will be.
- Your self-perception shows in your behavior and actions.
- A person who is confident in a paper bag can shine much more brightly than a self-conscious person in gorgeous clothes.
Self-Acceptance and Self-Confidence are two of the biggest beauty tips I could ever give you.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.